Therapeutic area expertise
I have worked in several therapeutic areas during my career. I have built up in-depth understanding from a combination of my academic training, desk research, in-depth interaction with opinion leaders, attendance at congresses and other scientific meetings, etc. My years of working in medical communications have also been a great training in how to assimilate key information quickly in new therapeutic areas!
Areas of significant experience
- rheumatoid arthritis, particular knowledge of monoclonal antibodies and COX-2 specific inhibitors
- particular knowledge of herpesvirus infections, including HSV-1 and -2, VZV, CMV and EBV
- pain associated with arthritis
- bipolar disorder
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Disruptive Behaviour Disorder and ADHD
- overactive bladder
- chronic renal failure
- secondary hyperparathyroidism
Contact me today to find out how my insightful medical writing skills can assist you in meeting your goals.